The Old Port of Montreal is the historic port of Montreal. It stretches for over two kilometres along the St-Lawrence River. It was used as early as 1611, when French fur traders used it as a trading post. In 1976, Montreal's Port activities were moved east to the present Port of Montreal in the borough of Mercier-Hochelaga-Maisonneuve. It is today a recreational and historical area and draws six million tourists annually.
Old Port of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada